Sunday 14 August 2011

♥ My MEMORY Wif Her ♥

Lolx..
It's been a long time I didn't have this kinda feeling on her..
Happy feeling liao..xDD

Yesterday morning..
Something like 2 a.m..
I play SDO wif her..
Than we play2..
Keep lc each other..
Me terover [LC]..=.="
Than we keep chit-chat n play a few rounds..
Seriously..
She bcome more pro le..
xDD
I x percaya pon at 1st..
Than notice she sudah pro..
^^v
Gxgx/send flower..
Lolx..
We chit-chat more than 1 hour liao..
So many topic we talk about..
I love the most when riding bicycle wif [The Sui Boy Get Bitten]..xDD
xDD
She laugh so many liao..
Long time no see her like that..
Suddenly miss it>_________<"

We talk about love..
She say she will marry a chinese people maybe..
Lolx..
At 1st hati terluka juga..
But nvm..
Let the fate tell our life story..
^^v
I jus can pray n hope she will accept me..
xDD
Damn happy..
Somemore she say I funny liao!!!!
Woots..
She the 2nd to say that after my aunt..
Lolx..=.="
I x perasan I funny pon..
Maybe I'm not..
xDD
Somemore we talk about our room..
My room n her kinda same actually [MESSY]..
She say to me her room got a whiteboard..
I ask 4 what she say  conteng bfore..xDD
Now she make it 4 PMR countdown..
Mmg berazam btol ini budak..xPP
Somemore I ask u nk buat apa sama itu WhiteBoard..
I say u wan put [I LOVE U FARHAN]..Lolx =.="
Than she say yeee..
Lolx..
Many more happy moment that I can't desribe about yesterday..
Make it as my secret n her..
/shh

No comments:

Post a Comment