Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hope [SHE] Layan Me Like Bfore..T^T

Erm...
Long time no post anything le..
zZz..
Maybe too bz..
xD
Anyway..
I can't 4get this 1 girl..
Haizz..
I try to 4get about her..
But I can't..
-__________-"
She oso less layan me le..
We been knowing each other more than 1 year..
Start wif SDO..
That time we so noob..
But win her a few times due to luck..
After that time knoe her n her family..[PUDDING FAMILY]..
I started to fall in love wif her..
0.0"
Until than I ka0 her wif full of my heart..
But she rejected me..
So shame that time feel been rejected..
-____________-"
But I still haven't gv up ka0-ing her heart..
I jus keep ka0-ing..
But at last I met some1 else who can accept me..
But she oso same like the others gurl bfore that I'v known bfore..
zZz..
/broken heart..
Now I wanna ka0-ing [HER] bek..
Wan to perbetulkan my mistakes..
Do so many wrong towards her le..
When she say 30% sakit hati..
That time oni I knoe..
Wish she could say earlier bfore..
So this all will not happen..
Anyway..
I will not gv up..
xD
Try my best to ka0 her bek..
JUS WAIT 4 ME RUI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment