Monday 1 August 2011

♥RoyalWhite PRO♥

Ellow../hug..
Long time no post anything le..
xDD

I'm here want to declare my clan in M.A.T damn pro..
xDD
We pk wif other clan n win 9 times in a row..
We jus lose twice..
xDD
Damn syok..
But many of my money lose on M.A.T..
T^T
SDO oso will make me bankrupt soon..
T^T

Anyway better enjoy my teen life time bfore grow up..
xDD
Somemore bfore I in her room wif his guild mm..
I dunnoe who kick me..
John invite me 4 get kicked meh??
If that sohai so pro..
Lai stop feeder pk my guild..
/one more
Dun simply kick people la..
Try I kick u away from the room when some1 invite u??
Go learn manners la..
Unit kaunseling ur skul dun hv ma??
zZz
Waste time talk to u all *[M]yt[H]*..
Heng Ruiying..
Teach ur mm some manners pls..
I dun wan trouble between my guild n u..
Tq..
/send flower..

Signing off..
Babai..
/hug..
/wink

4 comments:

  1. aiyo.. Nama salah eja pulak
    is Heng Rui Ying =)
    haha manners??
    Okok no prob boss xD
    ajar them be good girls and boys
    sabo je la =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry loR ~ for kicking YOU !
    NO need so xiao qi ~
    That johnathan never ask my permission to let you in ... SO i kick you lor ~
    Dun angry lar /be cool ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enter the RoyalWhite...plus RoyalWhite is my idea from the start.....without me there not gonna a pro clan :)

    ReplyDelete